e-GP Project Aims
The e-GP project is creating an e-learning resource that:
- Facilitates the delivery of the RCGP curriculum at the national, local and individual learner level
- Provides relevant, comprehensive and accessible learning content for GPs working in the UK NHS
- Embodies adult learning principles and supports a blended approach to learning
- Supports GP Specialty Registrars to achieve certification to practise as independent General Practitioners
- Supports GPs in continual professional development (CPD) and revalidation
Over the past two years, the e-GP programme has been extensively updated to ensure the content remains current and contemporary, and continues to underpin the RCGP curriculum.